What Are Cookies
Cookies are text files that contain a small amount of information that is downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user's device.
Cookies can be categorized as follows:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the website may not function properly.
- Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so that we can measure and improve the performance of our website. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies may be set through our website by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertisements on other sites.
- Providing you with a personalized browsing experience
- Understanding how you use our website and making improvements
- Maintaining the security and integrity of our website
- Enabling certain services and functionalities on our website
We may also use third-party cookies on our website, such as cookies from Google Analytics, to analyze website traffic and trends. These third-party cookies are subject to their respective privacy policies and are not controlled by us.
Please note that we do not have control over the cookies used by third-party websites which may be linked to our website. You should review the privacy policies of those websites for more information about their cookie practices.